Hi,
[snip]
>*Hi Jim *
>
>*Yes, you are not the first to forward this (maybe the Menlo Park
>context?).  I am traveling ATM and this seemed so ridiculous that I did not
>follow up.  When I return I will pulse them and see if they will accept a
>visit.  It will either be entertaining or revolutionary.  Just looking at
>the mass numbers these guys are either claiming to create mass (H), or turn
>O into H, with very little energy cost.  About the only two laws I
>absolutely trust are the first law of thermodynamics and Einstein’s
>equivalence of mass an energy.  One is violated here.  I hope all is well
>with you.*
>
>*Best,*
>
>*m*
>

>Like the deuterium to hydrogen experiment we talked about recently and the
>associated extraction of energy from the vacuum, just because it seems
>impossible, it does not mean it cannot happen.

BTW note that no energy is actually lost in converting O into H as it can be
retrieved again by fusing the H back into O. So The first law would not violated
by such a reaction. However the source of the energy would still be a mystery.

BTW 4 In the film clip JA talks about particles from the Sun being collected and
manipulated, both charged and neutral. However charged particles from the Sun
don't usually make it to Earth, they get stopped by the atmosphere (as do most
neutral particles).
(Neutrinos of course do make it to Earth, and usually keep right on going out
the other side again ;) If we assume for arguments sake that they are using the
neutrinos (not anti-neutrinos BTW), then as previously calculated on this forum,
there is about 80 W / m^2 available (Sunlight is much easier to utilize).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk