On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:

They were the ones who insisted that Gamberale set up the system that way.
> When he tried to install additional equipment to confirm the flow rate,
> they ordered it removed without discussion. They stopped him from doing
> common sense tests that would have revealed the flow meter was not working.

With all confidence, you repeat Gamberale's assertion that Defkalion
prevented Gamberale from doing common sense tests, as though it were
established fact.  What is the basis for your confidence?  It is not
Xanthoulis.  He acknowledged that there was a problem with the flow meter.
 He did not acknowledge that Defkalion prevented Gamberale from doing
common sense tests.

You are casting doubt on your objectivity.  You are beginning to sound like
Krivit.  You want to take a short-cut to get to a conclusion that you
believe to be true.  The conclusion about Defkalion that you want to get to
is probably spot-on.  But, at least from the information that has been made
public, all we have are assertions from parties directly involved
concerning Defkalion preventing Gamberale from making accurate
measurements.  This detail is likely to be true, but has not been
established to be true.

Eric