Sorry Len, I will endeavor to insert several sentences to act as acceleration
dampers  in future releases. Take 2 aspirin and you already called me yesterday
– you are feeling fine tomorrow. Sorry but I am losing phase lock with your
present temporal coordin…..t…….s…

From: Lennart Thornros [mailto:lenn...@thornros.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:59 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:A Relativistic "catalyst" for LENR

Once again.
Remarkable lack of negotiation protocol to - not keep things even.
A conditional release should be a minimum after my agreement, which you will
have tomorrow.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com<http://www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com>
lenn...@thornros.com<mailto:lenn...@thornros.com>
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to
excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Roarty, Francis X