Sent from Windows Mail

From: Jones Beene
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎23‎, ‎2014 ‎6‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: torulf.gr...@bredband.net

…or to red mercury?

This topic comes up from time to time here. No surprise there: both "red
mercury" and vimanas actually are intriguing in the spy-vs-spy maneuverings
of officials despite whatever science could be involved. Many would like to
brand everything related to Hg as nothing more than SciFi or scam, but there
are connections to LENR which can explain some things.

Sam Cohen, the main proponent - has adequate credentials to be believed,
even if he is not the "father of the neutron bomb"… but he could be that as
well. He claimed for some time that red mercury is a powerful "ballotechnic"
and BTW - the "red" indicates only that it was developed by Russian commies
- not a coloration (that came as part of the scam). Ballotechnics can be
defined as supra-chemical - in that inner orbitals are accessed; and with Hg
such a happenstance brings up the relativistic connection.

Even Cohen may not have fully realized the implications of Hg relativist
electrons, nor the close Rydberg fit… and the possibility of the two working
together for LENR. In fact, the end result may go beyond what Cohen has
claimed -imagine a cold fusion trigger for hot fusion.

Cohen thought that the supra-chemical energy released during the Hg reaction
is enough to directly compress a fission secondary without the need for a
fissile primary. He claimed that Soviets perfected grapefruit-sized pure
fusion weapons, but there is no validation of this claim from any official
source. However, if what was really happening was fusing deuterons into
helium by Hg from reduced orbitals, then the need for both fissile material
and tritium would be completely eliminated. Yikes. Undetectable. This is the
worst imaginable nightmare for DHS.

In fact, it would not surprise me, if the US was the developer of this
technology - or co-developer, back in the early eighties - and some Russian
"entrepreneurs" later were able to built a scam on top of it, selling junk
on the black market for OPEC megabucks - possibly to discredit the
technology in another way.

If this is even partly true: that Hg can catalyze D+D cold fusion, then that
fact alone explains why cold fusion was officially ignored at the highest
levels - from the start in 1989.

And… to tell the truth … that level of official neglect may make logical
sense on one level, since a 9/11 style act could have been much worse if red
mercury is really a cold fusion trigger for hot fusion.

>> Mercury is one of a few metals or eutectics which remain a liquid down to
fairly low temperature, and notable for Hg alone is the gas-phase. Mercury
is a singularity in the periodic table in that it can exist as a monatomic
gas, usually denoted as Hg(g). This lack of bonding is due to electron
contraction by relativistic effects - which explains why the bonding for
Hg-Hg is weak enough to allow for Hg to be a liquid at room temperature.

Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

> Perhaps also of interest is that the sum of the first four ionization
Energies is 108.99 eV, which is quite a good match for a Mills catalyst of
m=4, representing an energy hole of 108.78 eV. Given that Mercury is atomic
in the gas state, this should make the gas a good Mills catalyst.

A pair of Hydrinos combined in a Hydrino molecule might be even be able to
supply sufficient energy to cause Mercury to fission, giving rise to the
tales of mercury powered "Vimana". (Such a fission reaction would yield
roughly 140 MeV.)