On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

***What rumors are those?  Is this the same X prize popularity contest that
> I submitted was exactly the same as my FQXI essay about the LENR incentive
> prize?

I had in mind this quote from a link you shared [1] two days ago:

After participating in a dramatic voting system that involved 3-D printed
> poker chips and glowsticks, the winner was declared: The Forbidden Energy
> XPrize for generating energy from an entirely new source, like cold fusion
> or zero point energy.

I probably inferred too much by thinking that there are rumors about cold
fusion circulating among a wider audience, although it's hard to imagine
the idea of generating energy from a new source arising spontaneously
without further context.  So maybe my inference was ok.

Eric

[1]
http://www.fastcoexist.com/3030775/thinking-big-is-the-easy-part-my-weekend-dreaming-up-the-next-xprize