Patrick Ellul <ellulpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But remember the chain:
>
> Rossi -> Tom Darden (Cherokee/IH) -> Bill McDonough ( Cherokee/McDonough
> Challenge)
> ->Larry Page, Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Jimmy Wales etc

Yup. That is who I had in mind. So far there is nothing in the mass media.
I suppose those people are keeping a low profile. That's fine with me. I
want their money, not a mass media circus they might trigger.

Jimmy Wales, yuch! The others are fine. Jimmy rubs me the wrong way. It
would be ironic if he had a positive influence on this field, given all
trouble Wikipedia has caused us. Make no mistake, it does cause trouble.