Kevin I think you know my opinions.
I will not reiterate them.
I will answer what I think is new and if I was unclear before in some cases.
No, in no way am I making any statements about certain races or
nationalities. I am aware of that there is no big differences when you add
everything together. It is just a situation, which I think I have the
'instruments' to assess.
You have identified some possible stock that might increase because of
LENR. That is fine what is your problems? Make your investments and be
happy. I might think that the stock market will react slowly to the report
- I think the market introduction will be more significant and a more
secure way to obtain the sought after gain. As you have mentioned companies
that have to much invested in a LENR market might have problems to survive
if the market does not evolve soon. (the report will not create business).
It is a risk assessment situation. Good luck as they say in Vegas.
In general you are talking about investing in small companies in an early
stage and that is hard (but sometimes very rewarding). I mentioned BP and
Shell as I have heard how some people think they will suffer dramatically
because of deployment of LENR. I just think they are strong enough to be
part of any significant change and therefore a 'negative' investment is
even harder than investing in small companies with some ties to LENR.
I have given you reasons. You just have not read them. The environment is
not conducive to your conspiracy theory. Way too negative.
I said that investing with Rossi would be good. I also said I did not think
he was looking for a partner now. In which way does that make you lose
respect for me? Your $250k example just tell me we have the same opinion.
Not?
No,  I have no information exceeding yours. I am a Swede but I have no
affiliation with anybody involved with this report/test. I am actually not
interested investing in LENR affiliated companies. I am too much of a doer
and do not like passive investments. In no way is any progress in LENR
'terrible ' for me. On the contrary I would like to see LENR deployed
rather sooner than later. I have a few ideas how and a general interest as
I think it would be beneficial for us all and coming generations.
I said that; 'if YOU know they are ready to offer me an address for my PO
(then you should) invest'. PO stands for purchase order, which I mentioned
previous as my goal to get my hands on an early working, commercial LENR
unit for personal use.
I do not know what Jed has said about how long time it takes to invest. I
say it takes rather a day than months. Yes, you need to have the funds so
if you mean that the people doing the test is out collecting money than I
understand your point. I could not even come to think along such lines. Way
to manipulative and full of no good conspiracy suspicion. I would advice to
forget your idea of conspiracy. Concentrate on finding the right investment
for yourself and make sure it stays right or change 'horse'. I hope you see
this as betting in a horse race because it is early and the outcome is
rather difficult to assess - rewards are great if you can. The report we
talk about is a very insignificant factor, in my opinion.  We all would
like to know where to invest. If I knew I would also look for sending some
investment money that way.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM