Jones--

Helium or something like He with Atomic Wt 4 is seen as a relic in the Pd,D
reaction.   The Dirac sea may be involved as we have discussed.

 It remains that gammas from “normal” nuclear transitions is missing.  Cravens
thinks  the24 Mev transition happens .  The Navy SPAWARS experience indicates
He is formed and they see mostly 24Mev  transitions.  I tend to believe the
Navy statements.

The results of the Rossi Third Party test hopefully will resolve the issue with
a sound theoretical explanation of the Ni,H reaction.

I wonder if there is any testing coming out this year to further explain the
Pd-D system?

Bob

Sent from Windows Mail