From: Bob Cook [mailto:frobertc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:34 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills' Interview

One thing that strikes me is the  apparent long term attention of Mills.  He
must be pretty old.  The desire to fool people as one ages  declines in some
and increases in others.  Mills history strikes me as the latter.    (I really
only gather this from reading this Vortex blog for about 5 moths.)

Nevertheless, I hope that Steven is correct about the gestation period.

Bob