Let me clear on this point. I don't claim to be smart enough to know whether
MILL's audacious, highly controversial CQM theory is an accurate theory or
whether it is full of crapola as many Vorts here seem to posit. All that I know
is that when I look at the latest BLP videos, what I see is a hell of a lot of
laboratory experimentation that has been performed over twenty years. Correct
theory or not, performing this kind of laboratory work, in my view, tends to
get a lot more of my personal attention and respect as compared to reading a
plethora of posts that focus on other unproven theories that are in my view
equally controversial.  So, what do I do under such circumstances? Well, I'd
prefer to go with the folks who  have been performing a lot of laboratory
experimentation for the past 20 years. In UFOlogy terms, much of these kind of
on-going theoretical discussions on Vort concerning critiques of Mill's
audacious CQM theory strike me personally as being not all that different than
what the late arch skeptic, Philip Klass did as he went about performing
arm-chair research on who he wanted to debunk.

Again, I just don't know who is right and who isn't, and quite frankly, at this
stage of the game it doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is whether BLP
can close the loop within six months - or twelve. If BLP can close the loop,
well then... maybe... just maybe something like hydrinos do exist in this wacky
universe of ours.

Right or wrong, I'm willing to wait and see what happens. I've learned to be a
patient man when it comes to the continuing saga of BLP watching. I personally
don't find it to be a waste of my time.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com