Just to be clear here, I did not mean to imply that when I used the term "close
the loop" I was not speculating on the premise that BLP was tapping into "free
energy".

In the meantime, I see many additional pet theories that have been described
here that seem to suggest CQM is an incorrect theory. Personally, I find it
very odd (and not particularly productive) that most of the current discussion
seems to have focused primarily on defending whose favorite pet theory best
explains the presumed extraordinary energy claims BLP is producing. Few seem to
focus on what I think is the vastly more important matter: Are BLP's claimed
energy gains accurate readings. If they are, CQM being correct or not, Mills
has pulled the rabbit out of the hat. We all win... well most of us win. The
fossil fuel industry is likely to be not very happy. Meanwhile, the PV industry
will be ecstatic. They will make out like gangbusters.

Personally, It does not matter to me whether CQM is the correct theory, or not.
What matters to me is whether the energy gains are accurate. If they are, CQM
will have to be taken more seriously by the entire scientific establishment.
It's almost as if some here are feeling a tad threatened by this possibility
coming true.

I do not mean to imply that I personally believe CQM is correct. Quite frankly,
I don't know because I honestly can't follow the math. I mean to imply that the
world would no longer be able to ignore CQM as they currently do. CQM will have
to be discussed more openly. And that's a good thing. The controversial theory
needs to be analyzed, tested, and presumably falsified far more extensively
than what the current scientific establishment has cared to do. The current
scientific establishment has completely ignored Mills work. They have in fact
attempted to make CQM go away, implying that the upstart theory doesn't follow
politically accepted QM doctrine, such as to comply with a plethora of
probability models. Ignoring Mills' CQM theory...not attempting to perform any
kind of experimental falsification on CQM's extraordinary claims has been,
IMHO, a patently stupid and self serving action. I have little respect for such
lack of foresight.

 I would also add that we can all continue quibble over whose favorite theory
is the correct one after we have purchased our very own BLP energy units and we
are saving thousands of dollars in electric and heating bills each year. After
all, quibbling is a favorite pastime... and it's cheap.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks