The problem is that after the high energy gamma is created, it is not
plausible that 100% of the quanta are downshifted - some will fail in this
post-fusion downshifting and be released as high energy.  Since 0% high
energy quanta are seen experimentally, the high energy quanta must not get
created during LENR.  Storms has posited that most of the mass-energy must
be removed in preparing the fusing atoms for fusion as part of the LENR
process, such that there is no huge quanta to be released after fusion
occurs.  If the mass-energy is not removed, there is no LENR fusion.  Thus,
whenever LENR fusion occurs, there is no high energy quanta to be released
in 100% of the cases.  I think this is good logic.

Bob