From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 2:50 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Can the Hydrino explain excess heat in NiH and PdD
systems?

Cools is a relative term. The temperature of a spark can reach about 20,000C.
For example, Palladium vaporizes above 3000C so nanoparticle of palladium will
start to form just under that very high  temperature. Water will always produce
nanoparticles when exposed to a spark.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Kevin O'Malley