Currently we only have 5 known states of matter:
Solid
Liquid
Gas
Plasma
Bose-Einstein Condensate

It would make sense that something as unfathomable as LENR would occur as
the newest & least understood state of matter.

Especially when plasma might be involved, and the situation occurs in a
very special case of Condensed Matter Nuclear Physics.

Are there other states of matter being postulated at this point?  Some of
the Zero Point Energy/Vaccuum/Aether stuff might apply, but it does not
hold weight in mainstream physics.

It strikes me that a combination of plasma physics and BECs (i.e., the
formation of sparks and a linear Luttinger Liquid formation of a BEC inside
a plasma) might seal this mystery.