Dave Lafleur

 August 3rd, 2014 at 4:06 PM
If you are finding a magnetic byproduct as well that is certainly
interesting. You had no mention of magnetic materials. Care to comment?
Should I be surprised if you find a monopole mechanism? I apologize for my
questions with no (known?) answers but you sir are a mad scientist and
enjoy your blog. I believe that skepticism is healthy but positive or
negative this would be a better world if more scientists were asking your
questions.

Andrea Rossi
 August 3rd, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Dave Lafleur:
 It is not exactly as you wrote. We have found as an unexpected phenomenon
the direct production of electromagnetic energy. This is an issue we are
making R&D upon, but, sincerely, in this period my focus is on the 1 MW
plant of the new US Customer. I agree about what you say in regard of
scepticism.
 Warm Regards,
 A.R.