  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:41 AM
  Subject: [Vo]:Rossi reveals EMF activity in the Hot Cat

  Dave Lafleur

   August 3rd, 2014 at 4:06 PM

  If you are finding a magnetic byproduct as well that is certainly
interesting. You had no mention of magnetic materials. Care to comment? Should
I be surprised if you find a monopole mechanism? I apologize for my questions
with no (known?) answers but you sir are a mad scientist and enjoy your blog. I
believe that skepticism is healthy but positive or negative this would be a
better world if more scientists were asking your questions.

  Andrea Rossi
   August 3rd, 2014 at 4:29 PM
  Dave Lafleur:
   It is not exactly as you wrote. We have found as an unexpected phenomenon
the direct production of electromagnetic energy. This is an issue we are making
R&D upon, but, sincerely, in this period my focus is on the 1 MW plant of the
new US Customer. I agree about what you say in regard of scepticism.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.