  From: Lennart Thornros
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Wave-powered design

  Sounds like you have a vehicle, Jojo. I think you will be years ahead of
BLP..Maybe I should license one here in Icalifornia? Sounds very good and much
closer to reality than any LENR device so far. Yes , in 2025 you might be
obsolete but that matters very little if you earned 5 cents per kWh out of
100,000MWh. (an even billion? Correct?).