  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:JANAP 128..Kudos...the Axil Enigma

  Axil followed suit with elaborate explanations of carbon nanoparticles
causing LENR, etc. etc.

  See

  Fusion by Pseudo-Particles

  Part 1

  http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part1.pdf

  Part 2

  http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part2.pdf

  Part 3

  http://www.egely.hu/letoltes/Fusion-by-Pseudo-Particles-Part3.pdf

  See tesla's carbon button lamp in part 1. I think you are no tesla.