Actually my friend, if the hotcat is operating the way I speculate, Rossi does
not have to worry about the sintering.  Since, the NAE would be floating blobs
of nickel nanoparticles which may be partially melted.  He needs to use "bumpy"
"sea-urchin" microparticles precisely for the reason I speculate.  The tips
break off as nanoparticles and serve as the NAE.

The problem is with your theory.  You are speculating a mechanism of
nanoantennas which I am trying to point to you is not correct.  Because your
nanoantenna will sinter and be destroyed.  Do not attempt to confuse the issue
by conflating your theory with what is known about the hotcat from the Levi
TIP1 report.  Quite obviously, your theory is NOT how the hotcat operates so
suggesting that the hotcat is "proof" of your theory and asking me to accept
that your theory is how the hotcat operates is way beyond arrogant, my friend.
How can you even begin to suggest a theory and then use the HotCat as proof of
your theory?  That absolutely boggles the mind that you would suggest that.

And why would you say the nickel does not sinter?  Are you still clinging to
your "metaphasic shielding" explanation that the BEC is shielding the
nanostructures from high temps?

Jojo