OK we agree that the R&D is done.
I think you can produce a system for ten million dollars.
Then you say you have letter of intent so I certainly do not see the
problem. It should be rather easy to get the funding.
I still believe it is hard to start this with baby steps and arrive at the
vision. Great if you can use the billions to build at least one atoll.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM