Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can't you read...

> Luca Gamberale's Experience
>
> CEO, Scientist
>
> LD-Brane srls
>
> March 2014 – Present (7 months) Milan Area, Italy
>
> LD-Brane is a startup operating in two main fields:
>
> 1) R&D in the field of LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions). . . .

Ah, you are right. It has changed since I last read it.

In any case, his actions at Defkalion Europe were unimpeachable. He did
what the law demands, and what business ethics demand. He warned the
customers that the product does not work. I do not see how anyone can
dispute the fact that the product did not work. The tests were irrefutable.

No one at Defkalion has questioned or refuted his report. On the contrary,
the President of the company admitted he was correct. The spokesperson (or
whatever he was) Hadjichristos blustered about the report, but he never
refuted it. He is now off the radar. I do not know what became of him.