*DGT prevented him from doing valid testing. That is not the same as
stopping him from looking inside the reactor. As soon as he did proper
tests problems with the previous tests were revealed. The previous tests
were completely invalid. *

You are naïve to believe this man who claims fraud as opposed to
incompetence in setting up a demo for the first time.