I agree with Eric; as I told many times it could be kind of suicidal for
Rossi to give real details - as what he calls catalyst in a patent
description now. He wants priority based on the ignorance of the potential
competition
and NOT a patent.
The first sign of really wanting a patent will be to eliminate that
fantastic (to not tell what I really think) 5000 C.
So he wants to give  a bit legal oxygen to this claim and alludes to the
good results of the TIP Report. (we still have to see it).
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania