In the 2010 Patent, Rossi said that he experimentally verified that nickel
was transmuted to copper. The patent examiner stated in the rejection of
that patent, that no known science can verify that nickel can transmute to
copper, so the device is inoperable.

By the same logic, the patent examiner can reject the claim that third
party test 1 and 2 are invalid because these results go against established
science no matter what the third party test results say.

Ergo, the group that is eventually awarded the LENR  patent must prove that
LENR is supported by existing science.