BTY,

I posted this thread back on Thursday. Oct 2. It did not reach my mailbox
till Saturday, October 4, two days later. OTOH, I noticed it had been
faithfully added to the Vortex-l Archive... in fact, within minutes after I
sent it off.

Can some Vorts tell me when they received the original post to this subject
thread? Did you get it last Thursday, or are you just getting it now, on
Saturday.

I've noticed a random scattering other delayed vort posts from other
participants as well. There seems to be no logical pattern I can discern.

I'm curious to know if this is a problem with my mail server or is it a
problem with the Eskimo servers.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com