To disprove it you must be more specific.

Watt is the reactions
between Ni 62 and Li 6?

I am not a physicists to but have already
proposed this cyclic reactions.

And it may be easy to disprove.

At
the start up D is formed from p threw Storms process PeP>D

And then D
reacts with Ni in a Oppenheimer-Phillips process.

The new protons then
recycle back to D.

But it says nothing about Li.

On Thu, 09 Oct 2014