Thanks for the link, but again, I'm not really arguing over the patent,
that's beside the point. I'm just saying where their *most extensive*
work has focused over the years. The patent doesn't really suggest anything
about a possible LENR mechanism, just that it's part of the cold fusion
phenomenon that could be harnessed. David Nagel is not quite as optimistic
as they are that industrial scale transmutation is possible, as you might
have known from his recent ICCF talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83DLfW2epzc