I've been thinking of tungsten for a while now. Do they make an alloy with tungsten that operates at high temps in an oxygen atmosphere. I ask because, although the tungsten that is embedded in the reactor would be protected from oxygen by the aluminum oxide coating, you have to connect it to power somewhere outside the reactor that would be exposed to air and the wire, if pure tungsten, would decompose rapidly. Also, I think that you continue to use the word deception without proof that Rossi has deceived anyone in this experiment. I realize that all the data goes against current knowledge, but do you think that we know absolutely everything there is to know about reactions at the nuclear level? I think not. I think that there is a reaction that is going on that does not follow our current knowledge and it may be determined that it is not nuclear in the common sense but it is indeed a novel reaction and it needs to be studied and not scoffed at.

Robert Dorr

On 10/15/2014 6:40 AM, Jones Beene wrote:

*From:* Robert Lynn

How can the Inconel wire in Fig 12b be hotter/brighter in the cooler external environment outside the end of the reactor than it is in the hotter internal environment inside the reactor?

In FWIW department, here is the grade of Inconel often used for resistor wire

Inconel 600. As you can see, it is rated to less than 540 C.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nickel-600-Inconel-Wire-041-1-04mm-x-10-3m-/320676194894?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4aa9ca6a4e <http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nickel-600-Inconel-Wire-041-1-04mm-x-10-3m-/320676194894?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4aa9ca6a4e>

As Eric suggests, given the impossibility of Inconel - they must be using something else besides Inconel. I agree. Tungsten comes to mind.

This goes along with a growing belief that there is gain here and it could be more than they claim or less … since they did not calibrate - but there is also intentional deception, meaning that this is not a scientific report, but one designed to look that way using cast of PhDs who were essentially asleep at the wheel.

No virus found in this message.