From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi 16 octobre 2014 18:41
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:temperature of the resistor wire.

Dave, that was my first thought too, but in going over the construction of
the heater coils, it turned out to be a pain to deal with the heater wire
cross-overs.  You would not do this just because you were planning to
connect the array to a 3-phase supply.  You could simply have an array of
3N, have single phase coils, and balance each phase with the single phase
coils in the array device.  To go to the trouble of making each unit 3-phase
demands a better reason.  I posted earlier that I believe that the 3-phase
is specifically used to create a linear moving field (like a linear motor)
to circulate the lithium plasma that likely forms at high temperature.  This
would make the device much more uniformly heated in the face of chaotic LENR
occurring inside the reactor and would help avoid hot spots.

Bob