  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Greenhouse HotCat

  On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 8:58 PM, H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I am not sure what you are asking, but the Earth supposedly generates some
heat too.

  The earth does kind of have the composition of a large, spherical E-Cat.  And
there is a magnetic field that exists due in part to the rotation of the molten
core.  I would not be surprised if there is something LENR-driven in the
internal heat that is observed.  The explanation I have heard for the heat,
that it goes back to uranium, seems a little wishful.

  Eric