Hi Jones,

As always, I have learned to appreciate the creativeness of your conjecture.
I have to admit, some of your speculation actually comes across to me as
plausible... in a fashion.

I noticed you came up with 12 "deconstructions". Personally, I think that's
an awful lot of conjecture to base your deconstructions of the enigma we all
know as Rossi. Too many IMO. Consider the house of cards metaphor. Pull out
too many cards and what happens to the rest of the elaborate construction?

FWIW, I would recommend stepping away from the assembled deconstruction for
just a spell. Don't worry, it's not going anywhere. Just sleep on it.

It's been my experience that after I engage in creative conjecture of this
nature where I have convinced myself that my speculations are spot-on -
after a good night's rest I often notice that I become less impressed with
the contents of whoever wrote such conjecture the next day.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks