From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 9, 2014 3:44 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:CERN and NO Higggs Particle Nov 7 2014

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

It has been my suspicion all along that these guys jumped to a conclusion much
too quickly.

I share your skepticism about the discovery of the Higgs boson.  But I'm also
skeptical about the claim of this team that there is another interpretation.
There is always another interpretation.  Glancing at the article, I'm guessing
they had an alternative proposal that did not gain traction, and now they're
hoping to make the case that the announcement was premature.

Judging from what I've learned watching LENR, theorists will never agree, and
there is nothing one can do to help them agree.  Even when there is evidence
staring them in the face that there's something else going on.  They appear to
be very stubborn people.

Eric