Hi Nick,

I speak pure speculation here, but there is conjecture that could suggest
that what you experienced in your "dream" was something akin to a bleed
through from another parallel reality you are on. The theory is something
akin to a braiding effect where parallel realities occasionally cross each
other's paths back-and-forth. I sometimes think powerful déjà vu experiences
may be another example of a crossover occurring. We've all experience those
kinds of experiences and naturally assume it's just another odd brain
chemistry experience. Perhaps.... or perhaps not. As for me and dream
cross-overs, they are quite interesting from my POV in what is different
than the primary one I'm stuck in. What do you think your dreaming self
thought when he woke up from your primary reality?

Obviously, I do not mean to imply that all dreams are parallel reality
bleed-thrus. Just that some of them might be.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks