From: Frank Znidarsic [mailto:fznidar...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:34 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:dreams

I am fully aware of what is going on in my waking life and I believe that I do
understand my interaction with the environment

About a month ago I dreamed that I was at the local Vo-Tech and that I put on a
pair of sneakers.  A man came running after me and said you sole my shoes.
When I arrived at home I realized that I had put on the wrong pair of sneakers.
 I then put them in the lost and found box at the mall.  I did not want to see
that man again.

There was nothing remarkable about this dream except that I remember it.  It's
the sort of thing that process the days events.  It seems to be random and
disconnected from the waking life.

Last night I dreamed that I was going into the Vo-Tech and the security guard
pulled me aside.  He said some man was after me.
Why, I wondered why, is he a nut!  The security guard told me I sole his
sneakers.  I did not remember that.  I did not do that!  Then the security
guard told me that the man then found his sneakers at the lost and found box in
the mall.  Then I remembered the previous dream event and woke up to tell this
story.

How could this be?  All of the information from the previous dream was all
implanted in my one mind.  The security guard was a figment of this minds's
dream.  How could he know things that my dreaming self did not?  We were both
operating on the same set of information.   What's remarkable is that our minds
can hide information from the dreamer that one of the characters in the dream
knows.  Then we can later remember it.  How can that be, its like a locked data
set.

I have now discovered that there is a lot going on in our minds that we are not
aware of.  Dreams can go in a sequel with a different set of characters than
exist within our waking life.

Frank Z