From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:They call me a moron. A reply.

When the thing being measured has been designed to be a reactionless thrust
producing engine, then yes that is what they have been testing.

I guess you could say a proposed & experimental reactionless engine.

But since that is the intention and goal of the device measured to have
apparently produced an reationless thrust so as to be used as an engine in
space flight, then that is what it is.