From: H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 21, 2014 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:They call me a moron. A reply.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:18 PM,  <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi,
[snip]
>> ?Newton's laws of motion are effectively violated unless the reaction of
>these virtual particles can be observed in another way.

...it just means you are pushing against the mass of the universe.
Effectively, all the energy absorbed is returned as kinetic energy of the craft.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

What I was wondering is if the reaction of the quantum vacuum has other
observable effects besides the thrust.
For example, the thrust generated by a standard engine results in an exhaust
which can be seen to disturb other bodies nearby.
If one can push against the quantum vacuum will this disturb other bodies as
well?

Harry