On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 4:15 PM Navid KhademAbbasi
<navid.khademabbas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your response,
> my current Ubuntu version is 18.5
The is no Ubuntu 18.5, there is 18.10 or 18.04.
On Ubuntu 18.10, the following sequence of command work for me:
$ apt-get update
$ apt-get install make cmake git g++ libexpat-dev libfftw3-dev
libgsl-dev libboost-all-dev txt2tags libsqlite3-dev octave gnuplot
python-numpy libhdf5-dev graphviz pkg-config psmisc libint2-dev
libeigen3-dev libxc-dev libceres-dev libgromacs-dev gromacs-openmpi
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/votca/votca.git
$ cd votca/
$ mkdir build
$ cd build/
$ cmake ..
$ make

So something funky is going on with your system.

Christoph

> Yes, I just work with the CSG.
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 2:39 AM Christoph Junghans <jungh...@votca.org> wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 16:05 Navid KhademAbbasi
>> <navid.khademabbas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>> I am trying to install the dependencies for core functionality of ((apt-get
>>> install make cmake git g++ libexpat-dev libfftw3-dev libgsl-dev
>>> libboost-all-dev txt2tags libsqlite3-dev octave gnuplot python-numpy
>>> libhdf5-dev graphviz pkg-config psmisc libint2-dev libeigen3-dev libxc-dev
>>> libceres-dev libgromacs-dev gromacs-openmpi)), on Ubuntu and I've found the
>>> error message like "can't find libint2-dev" then I've searched this
>>> library, but I can't find it.
>>> I would be glad if you help me in this field.
>>
>> What version of ubuntu is this?
>>
>> And libint2 is only needed for xtp, so for csg just go ahead without it!
>>
>> Christoph
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Navid Khademabbasi
>>>
>>> --