I found ethtool in debian apt repository, this one is version 2. Does
it require version 3?
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=ethtool&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all
Beat Meier wrote:
Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote:
Does anybody know how to set the speed of the ethernet port with Voyage?
I would typically use mii-diag or something like that but unable to find
something for use in Voyage. I want to set it to 10bt half duplex.
Download source of ethtool
http://directory.fsf.org/All_Packages_in_Directory/ethtool.html
compile it and install it.
Set with
ethtool -s eth0 speed 10 duplex full
This works for example on wrap, don't know what platfrom do you have ...
I can contribute the binary for my kernel i.e. to
http://alpha.voyage.hk/contrib/beat/
Give me 1 or 2 days to upload it
Greetings
Beat
_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
--
Regards,
Punky
P U N K N ! X . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)
Voyage Linux
(http://www.voyage.hk/software/voyage.html)
_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux