Hi Lee,

Run "dmesg" to see if there are any event reported by the kernel when you plug your device. Also a "lsmod" to see what drivers are loaded.

Regards,
Punky

Lee Quince wrote:
Hi,

Doe this mean that the Option and USB Serial Drivers are not enabled in the standard build from the site.??

With the E169G if you insert into OpenWRT I see three /dev/ttyUSB0-2 created..

I'll have ago doing a checkout and build..

Regards

Lee

Robbert wrote:

Hi,

Are /dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1 created when you inserted the E169G modem? If not, you might have to rebuild the kernel.

Regards,

Robbert