Apologies for the newbie question, but I am trying to compile squid
with transparent proxy support on voyage 0.61.  "apt-get install
squid" provides squid without transparent support compiled in.

So, on my voyage-0.61 live cd system (running in vmware) I did apt-get
install gcc g++ make, etc.  Then I grabbed the kernel source
linux-source-2.6.26-voyage to get the source files (so I thought).  I
grabbed the latest stable squid source but configure is failing with
this warning.

WARNING: Cannot find necessary IP-Filter header files
Transparent Proxy support WILL NOT be enabled

What am I missing?

Thanks,

-parker