We tested with success a video playback of divx 800x600x stereo audio... but
videos was really optimized.

Da: voyage-linux-bounces+d.finardi=gear...@list.voyage.hk
[mailto:voyage-linux-bounces+d.finardi=gear...@list.voyage.hk] Per conto di
Juha Lindfors
Inviato: lunedì 6 aprile 2009 8.37
A: Jeff Ramin
Cc: voyage-linux
Oggetto: Re: [Voyage-linux] alix as a DVR appliance

Definition of HD is a bit vague but as a comparison Intel N270 (which has more
processing power) on B202 is not sufficient for 1080 quality but some reports
give it an ok for 720p.

Based on the perceived performance differences I've seen with Atom and Geode
boxes next to each other, I'd guess getting HD out of 500Mhz Geode will be a
tough task.