It doesn't make sense for the router to route some 80 traffic, but not
other 80 traffic unless you have rules specifying that, and I don't think
you do though.

Are you using DSL?  If so, make sure that your MTU is set to 1492 on the
router, not 1500.  Some webpages won't load if that is set incorrectly.