Hi,

Try checking /etc/resolv.conf of the running 0.5.2 and 0.6.2. On 0.6.2, you may need to install resolvconf package.

Regards,
Punky

Torsten Senf wrote:
Hi,

i used voyage linux 0.5.2 for a while. I used the
distribution on an alix 2d3 board. The hardware with the software works
as a router. Behind the router is one client with debian (lenny) os. On
the router i have only two eth[01] interfaces working. eth0 connects to the
client, eth1 connects to the internet. I have my own firewall rules with
iptables. Everything worked fine.

Now I installed the 0.6.2 version of voyage on an other CF-Card. I use the old /etc/network/interfaces file, the old ppp-peer file and also my old
firewall skript from 0.5.2 for the 0.6.2 distribution. It seems that
everything work, but not all html sites where routed to the client. I mean I can't browse every page from the client with firefox. The most pages are working but not all e.g. www.mdr.de not
work. I installed w3m on the router and from the router i get all html
pages. When i boot windows on the client host, the same effect
appear, not all pages can be browsed from the client. All other network
protocols are correct working.
Any ideas how can I solve the problem??

Greetings
--
Torsten Senf
http://sentor.de

Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
 - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
 - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation