Hi! On 11/17/2009 11:49 AM, Robert Rawlins - Think Blue wrote: > > Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your help on this. I've just tried > running that command as suggested and it doesn't really appear to make any > difference, it still doesn't actually save the changes onto the card until a > shutdown occurs. > > Do you have any other suggestions? I'm sure we must be fairly close to > having a solution, seems wierd that their isn't a script for saving the > changes to the solid state, I'd have thought this would be helpfull to a lot > of people.
Took ages but I finally had some time to investigate on this again. And in case you (or somebody else) still needs an answer: You have to set the following variable in /etc/default/voyage-util VOYAGE_SYNC_RECOVER="YES" (You still have to do "remountrw; /etc/init.d/voyage-sync sync; remounto;" on a regular basis though. But the files get recovered in a case of power-loss or unclean reboot.) Rodney already pointed this out in the Wiki. I added the variable to make things a bit clearer. [1] http://wiki.voyage.hk/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=rw_ro Greetings && HTH, - Darsha _______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
