On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:25:07 -0700, Wayne Lee <linkconn...@googlemail.com> wrote:

and it runs through a lot of stuff finally getting to
a point where it says "Remounting / as read-write..." and then hangs. After a while it comes back with "[ some numbers ] hda: Lost Interrupt". Then the lost interrupt message repeats every so often and that's all that happens.

Does not sound to good

I found that it gives the error every 30 seconds. I went away and just left it on and it did finally finished booting after a 10 minute delay. When I tried to shut it down, it stated giving me the same error while it was trying to sync the files. At that point I pulled the plug.

Steve