Hi Steve,

On 1/14/2011 8:22 AM, Steve Taylor wrote:
I had previously tried installing the regular Voyage on a net5501 and couldn't get it to work. I finally did mange to install the Ubuntu Server 9.04 on the net5501 following the technique described here: http://blog.spoofed.org/2009/06/ubuntu-server-on-soekris.html

Steve

I would like to know why Voyage Linux can't get work on net5501.  Can you
provide more details on it?  Thanks.

I concerned since I saw some users in soekris community also recommend Voyage
Linux, although I don't have a board to test.

--

Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
  - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation