Hi Adrian,

You can try openvox B400M mini-PCI card.  However, I am not sure if Voyage has
a driver to run this.

Otherwise, you may need to run on ATOM mini-ITX board.

Regards,
Punky

On 6/30/2011 4:57 PM, Adrian Reyer wrote:
Hi,

we are using Voyage for quite some time now as VPN-gateway, interface
of an USB-scanner to network via saned and as simple gateway. Mostly on
Alix 2D3/2D13 and we are quite happy.
As I have just seen the Voyage One announcement:
Does anyone know about some hardware with a PCI-Slot that offers 3.3V
and 5V? I want to insert a 4-port ISDN/BRI card there and the ones I
know all need 5V. Soekris states they only offer 3.3V.

Regards,
        Adrian

--
Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage ONE   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-one)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)