I had the same problem with that motherboard.

For a working text-only console,  Add "blacklist psb_gfx" to the file
"/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf"

The Intel GMA500 family driver (psb_gfx) thinks it can support this new Intel
GPU, but it can't (at least not this version of the driver).  This command
prevents the psb_gfx driver from ever loading.  No fancy graphics, but it's a
working text console.

Joshua