__lilo does not install from the tar ball either__

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Arun Khan <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am booting the Live CD edition in a Linux KVM with a 256MB virtual disk
>
> Per the instructions on README.live-cd, I am installing v0.9.0rc1
> (from a Live ISO CD) to a 256MB disk image
>
> Lilo fails to install.   I get the following output on the console

Tried the install from the tar ball bz2 file on to a 256MB CF card
(USB card reader).

Lilo fails to install.

excerpt from the CLI

<excerpt from CLI terminal>

Updating /etc/hosts
Installing lilo

Running lilo ....
Warning: LBA32 addressing assumed
Unrecognized token "0.9" at or above line 14 in file '/etc/lilo.install.conf'
Fatal Error: Failure during chroot to  to run lilo
copyfiles.sh script completed
What would you like to do?
  1 - Specify Distribution Directory
  2 - Select Target Profile - this overwrites current settings
  3 - Select Target Disk
  4 - Select Target Bootstrap Loader
  5 - Configure Target Console
  6 - Partition and Create Filesystem
      (default=8 [Exit]):

</excerpt from CLI terminal>

Since 0.9.0 is RC1 any fix likely in the 0.9.0 release?

-- Arun Khan