On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM,  <kmpir...@ece.upatras.gr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem while trying to install Voyage 0.9 in a CF card.
> Using GParted in Ubuntu 12.04, I created 2 primary partitions in the CF.
> 2 GB for the OS and another 6 GB for storage. During the installation
> process, I select the first partition to install Voyage.

Rather than pre-partition the CF hard disk, let the VL installer
choose the *entire* CF disk for the first partition.
After completing the installation, you can shrink the first partition
to your desired size and free up the rest.

Also update the grub installation on the CF card.

Let us know if this solves your problem.

-- Arun Khan